Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
One of the best racetracks in the world!
So yeah I’m in Finland and tomorrow is my 18th birthday and on Friday F1 is finally back.
- Michael Schumacher: For me, it's clearly the number one race track in the world.
- Jenson Button: In fact, you couldn't really ask for a more spectacular double-header for F1's return: Spa is the daddy of them all, one of the all-time great grand prix tracks
- Nico Rosberg: I always look forward to racing at Spa; it's one of the highlights of the season and definitely one of my favourite tracks.
- Paul di Resta: It's one of the best tracks in the world and it always feels special to go back there.
- Lewis Hamilton: Spa is one of the best circuits in the world - it's always a buzz to nail a fast lap around there, and, after five weeks out of the cockpit, that first lap on Friday morning is going to feel absolutely sensational.
- Sergio Perez: I believe it is one of the favourites of any racing driver.
- Nico Hulkenberg: It's definitely one of the best places to drive a Formula 1 car to feel the performance through the high-speed corners. It is one of my favourite tracks.
- Timo Glock: It's one of my favourite races, with a historic circuit that has a fascinating layout.
- Kimi Raikkonen: For me it is the greatest racing circuit in the world. It is my favourite place.
Formula1.com - apparently this happened during FP1 :’) This is Formula 1. Do you still ask why we all love this?? (via luvredbu11-vette1-xo)
Bless the team.